Make this beautiful healing salt 🧂 bowl (with just a handful of herbs and essential oils) to effectively clear sinuses- for a breath of fresh air during cold and flu season! 🤧
Why this Spell Works
- The Herbs, Spices and Essential Oils used to make this bowl each have their own healing properties which, combined with your intentions, will help to cleanse, purify and ease cold and flu symptoms. 🤧
- White Candles are used for healing and protection spells.
Sinus-Clearing Healing Salt Bowl
Use a blend of herbs and essential oils to create this healing bowl.
- Light your rosemary incense, cast a circle and call the quarters if you wish.
- Anoint a white candle using any of the oils suggested above and light it.
- Mix the herbs in a mortar and pestle and say:
“Herbs of green, herbs of health,
Give me well being, good luck, and wealth.”
- Repeat this chant until the herbs are well combined and crushed.
- Add the herbs and oils to the salt in a bowl.
- Stir with the pointer finger of your dominant hand and say the charm again, until you’ve said it nine times in total.
- Take a few deep breaths, letting the scent go into your sinus cavities.
- Open your circle if you’ve cast one and let the candle burn down.
- Place the bowl in the middle of the room you’re most in and your sinuses should clear.
- 🖨️Scroll down to find a printable version of this spell
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Find more printable grimoire pages.
Related Spells, Potions and Lessons
You can use this balm on chapped lips and dry cracked skin. It’s especially good for treating eczema, psoriasis and diaper rash.
This is a quick tea-drinking ceremony with Honey Ginger tea that can calm a cough, soothe laryngitis, or reduce menstrual cramps.
Invoke the power of Isis to promote a healthy life, bring spiritual healing to you and banish toxicity and negativity.
Spiritual baths have the power to relax, calm, and get rid of most negative energies. Salts, herbs and essential oils usually make up the ingredients that will provide healing properties during the ritual bath.
🧂 Find more spells that use salt here: Spells with Salt