Make a jar of loose tea to use any time anxiety rises☕. This beautiful jar of herbs and spices smells wonderfully calming and can even be used as a bath/shower rinse!🛀
Why this Spell Works
- The Herbs and Spices used to make this tea each have their own healing properties which, combined with your intentions, will encourage peace and tranquility.
- Lighting a White Candle will not only protect your environment from any negativity that you intend to dissolve, but it will also clear your mind from any negative influence that might be close to you.
- Fluorite is highly protective and stabilizing. Grounding and harmonizing. It balances positive and negative aspects of the mind, allowing you to experience inner peace. Do not submerge fluorite in your tea or bath.
Anti-AnxieTea Spell Jar Recipe and Ritual
If you’re following the moon phases, you can charge this jar with moonlight during the Waxing Moon to attract peace, sleep and tranquility or the Waning Moon to banish anxiety.
- Light a white candle and your cleansing incense
- Fan the incense over your jar and ingredients to cleanse and purify them.
- Place each of the herbs and spices into your mortar and pestle, thanking them for their healing properties e.g.
“Thank you for bringing protection, peace and tranquility”
- You can chant the tea ritual spell (below) as you crush the herbs.
- Pour the ground herbs into the jar (don’t worry if there are still some chunks – the idea is just to have them small enough that they mix well)
- Add the fluorite crystal and shake.
- Sit comfortably. Hold the jar with both hands as you look into the candle flame and focus on your intentions.
- You may place the jar on your windowsill to be charged by moonlight for 3 nights to strengthen the power of the spell.
- Tea Ritual
- Add 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of tea to 1 cup of boiling water in a teapot. Allow the tea to brew for 5 minutes.
- Make a comfortable space to sit as it brews, inhale the scent. Maybe light a white candle for protection and purification.
- Strain the tea into a teacup and add honey to taste.
- Stir your tea anti-clockwise three times while saying the following words:
“Stress and negativity,
Depression and anxiety,
Now you are gone from me.”
- Take a sip of your tea.
- Now stir your tea clockwise three times saying:
“Peace and positivity,
I feel your warmth inside of me.”
- Take another sip.
- Draw a pentagram in your tea with your spoon to seal the spell as you say:
“And so mote it be!”
- Calmly finish your tea.
- 🖨️Scroll down to find a printable version of this spell
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Find more printable grimoire pages.
Tap to Pin it!
Make this little jar to help defend against anxiety and negative thoughts/feelings. This powerful blend of herbs and crystals creates a calming, peaceful energy which you can keep close whenever needed.
Whether you need to banish someone’s energy to get rid of a curse, or banish a spirit from your home, this incantation will ward off intrusive energies that might be hurting you or making you vulnerable to psychic attacks.
Chamomile is a calming and tranquilizing agent, which can act as a powerful antidepressant. Follow this meditation for a quick spiritual cleanse, to invoke peace, relaxation, and tranquility.