This gentle and soothing bath ritual is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Take this healing bath to ease aches and pains, and promote a restful night of sleep.
Why this Spell Works
- Chamomile is naturally calming and can be used to treat anxiety and insomnia. When used topically, it speeds the healing of cuts, scrapes, blisters and burns. It is also helpful for rashes, eczema and other skin inflammation. It is very gentle so also makes a great baby bath.
- Eucalyptus is used for healing, protection and purification magic. It can be used to treat muscle aches and the scent helps to clear sinuses.
- White candles are used for healing, purification and baths.
Chamomile and Eucalyptus Healing Bath
Relaxing Healing bath with eucalyptus for Witches (Wiccan an others). Treat muscle aches and clear sinuses.
- Brew a large teapot or saucepan of strong chamomile tea and allow it to cool to a warm temperature. Leave the tea bags in.
- Run a warm bath, pour half of the tea into the water and light your candle.
- Once in the bath hold a sprig of eucalyptus (or a handful of leaves) in one hand. Take one leaf at a time, inhale its calming scent, swirl the leaf through the warm water and stroke it over any part of your body which you are wanting to heal. As you do this, say:
“Thank you for healing me, I feel better already“
- When you have used all of your leaves, take the remainder of the tea and pour it over your head and body (it should be comfortably warm – add some water if it has cooled too much). As you do this, say:
“Thank you for cleansing me and bringing me peace,
that I might sleep well and awaken healed.“
- Take the tea bags out of the pot, gently squeeze out any remaining water and place the bags over your eyes as you lay back and relax into the bath.
- When you finish your bath allow the air to dry you. Scoop the leaves out of the bath and either bury them or throw them away saying:
- 🖨️Scroll down to find a printable version of this spell
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Find more printable grimoire pages.
Tap to Pin It!
Related Spells, Potions and Lessons
Follow this meditation for a quick spiritual cleanse, to invoke peace, relaxation, and tranquility.
Spiritual baths have the power to relax, calm, and get rid of most negative energies. Salts, herbs and essential oils usually make up the ingredients that will provide healing properties during the ritual bath.
You can use this balm on chapped lips and dry cracked skin. It’s especially good for treating eczema, psoriasis and diaper rash.
This is a quick tea-drinking ceremony with Honey Ginger tea that can calm a cough, soothe laryngitis, or reduce menstrual cramps.