Make these beautiful bath salts filled with love and peace to enjoy in self-love baths🛀 or for thoughtful gifts for others. This wonderful, easy-to-follow recipe uses the loving and calming powers of lavender, calendula and red rose but can easily be adapted for other intentions using different herbs.
Why this Spell Works
- Salt is commonly used in cleansing and purifying magic. It is also fantastic in baths as it helps to ease pains, reduce inflammation and soften skin.
- The herbs chosen for this blend each have their own magical properties which, combined with your intentions, will bring feelings of love, tranquility, healing, protection and harmony.
Relax Witch! Bath Salt Recipe
Make these beautiful bath salts filled with love and peace to enjoy in self-love baths or for thoughtful gifts for others.
- Light your candle and incense and cleanse all items with smoke.
- Mix the salts with baking soda in a large bowl until well combined.
- Stir clockwise as you chant:
“Stir and stir from left to right
Bless this recipe with love and light
So mote it be.”
- Add a few handfuls of each of the herbs sprinkling and stirring clockwise all the time. Focus on your intentions as you work.
- Gradually add your essential oil a few drops at a time, stirring continuously so it doesn’t clump (approximately 9-10 drops or until you are happy with the scent).
- Take some time to meditate with your candle over the salts, focusing energies for love, protection, cleansing and calm.
- Place clear quartz in your jar to amplify your intentions and pour the salts on top. They are now ready to use!
- 🖨️Scroll down to find a printable version of this spell
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Find more printable grimoire pages.
Tap to Pin It!
Related Spells, Potions and Lessons:
Positive affirmation chant with Wiccan intentions for renewal, self-love, and spiritual acceptance. Take this Magical bath, let go and start anew.
Give yourself permission to take a break and use this time to focus on yourself: What do you like about yourself? Your body, your intelligence, your intuition?
Here is a harmonizing anointing oil recipe which you can use to anoint candles, yourself, in a bath, amulets or whatever is calling to you! Your magic is there, don’t be afraid to use it creatively.