St Valentine was, according to one legend, a young priest who defied an edict of the Emperor Claudius II that soldiers should not be allowed to marry. St Valentine conducted the weddings of a number of young soldiers and was executed on February 14 in the year 269 CE, thereafter becoming the patron saint of lovers.💘
Valentine’s Day Love Spell
This Valentine’s Day spell can help you even if you are already in a relationship. The intention behind this ritual is to renew the energies of love and make them grow on this special date. If you are single, cast this spell to manifest love in the coming season. 🌷
How does the Spell Work
Most of the ingredients in this love spell can be used in the form of a bath, as explained below the recipe, but first let’s see the jar spell recipe. It’s a way to seal your intentions, like a Witch bottle to bring love.
- The gentle vibrations of Honey, a sweetening agent, are a magnet for love.
- The pink candle represents yourself, surrounded and bathed in warm, loving energy. 💕
- Salt will offer protection so that nothing interferes with the ritual.
- Optionally, add flowers to decorate your altar, bathtub, or to reinforce the intention of this love spell jar.
Follow the Love Oil Recipe to make your own blend, or use any of these essential oils as a replacement for love oil: Ylang Ylang, Vanilla, Rose, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Neroli, Patchouli, Jasmine.
Valentine’s Day Spell Jar to Attract Perfect Love
Love oil candle spell for Valentine’s Day. This spell jar will contain your intentions to manifest a perfect love on a special day.
1 jar with lid
1 candle (pink, red or white)
Flower petals (optional)
How to cast the love spell
- Begin by dressing the candle with a love oil. While you’re doing this, focus on attracting love energies to you as you apply the oil on the candle towards yourself.
- Once the candle is dressed, place it on a candleholder on your altar.
- Pour 5 drops of the oil in the jar, and add 1 tablespoon of honey. Optionally, add the flower petals, such as roses, in the jar.
- Cover the jar with the lid and place it on your altar next to the candle.
- Sprinkle some salt on your altar. You can make a small circle of salt around the candle and the jar for protection. Any kind of salt you have in the kitchen will work.
- As you light the candle, focus on what you want to attract. Think of the qualities of this special person (with or without thinking of any specific person). Chant:
- Repeat the chant as a mantra and go into meditation. Scroll down to find a love guided meditation ↓ to follow as you take a cleansing bath.
- Let the candle burn all the way. Snuff it out and relight it later if you need to leave the room. Finish the candle in the next week.
- 🖨️ Scroll down to find a printable version of the spell.
Love Guided Meditation
Light a pink candle and follow this guided meditation to activate its unconditional love. 🕯️ If you don’t have one, burn a white candle instead.
📅 After a week, feel free to dispose of the candles and salt remains by throwing it in the compost or garbage bin as you say Thanks. Empty the jar and do the same with the contents. Clean it for later use.
Love Bath Recipe
Epsom salt makes an excellent bath salt base because it has so many bath benefits for aches and pains. 🛀 Mix:
- 2 cups Epsom salt
- 10 drops vanilla essential oil
- 5 drops rose essential oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil or other carrier oil
Add red or pink roses to the bathwater. Light 2 large white candles and give yourself an extra dose of self-love.
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Find more printable grimoire pages.
Love Spells: Tips
Always love yourself first and create healthy, friendly relationships with others. Become a magnet for all good things. If you cast love spells from a place of self-love, the universe will know that you are worthy of wonderful things happening.
Can I cast this love spell on a specific person?
Double check your intentions. Make sure you aren’t forcing that person to do something that they wouldn’t want to do on their own free will. Remember King Richard’s words “Never start a marriage with a kidnapping.”
Can I replace any of the ingredients in this spell?
If you are missing an ingredient, you can always use your imagination and replace it with something else that is in tune with the spell. Learn about ingredient substitutions in Magic here.
I hope this spell really helps you find a special person to share your best moments with, and you can enjoy life together.
Witches celebrate Esbats or Full Moon rituals. This is a simple spell for the last Full Moon of spring or the first of summer, traditionally called the Strawberry Moon.
You deserve to be happy and you have a Universe inside you that just hopes to manifest itself in its full potential. Harness your inner love energy with these chants.
Sign in to Spells8 and become part of a new and exciting experience