To attract luck to your life, you must vibrate in Faith, Joy, and Gratitude. This Wiccan “Good Luck” spell was designed to attract abundance and success, whether you use it for work and career opportunities, for love and relationship or to solve money problems. If you believe in your Witch Powers and trust that your Higher Self is listening, then all the doors that are locked now, will open for you.
Why this Spell Works
- Salt will be the main ingredient of this ritual and will act as a cleansing agent. Salt has traditionally been used to clear and purify negative energoes. It will help bring new energies and offer protection.
- Rose petals are the perfect offering for this powerful request. The rose is considered the sacred flower of the West and represents the wheel of life, a symbolism paralleled by the Lotus flower in the East. It represents the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Roman Catholicism and it has inspired writers, painters, musicians, architects, philosophers, and spiritualists for hundreds of years. Its powers of Manifestation are uniquely effective. 🌹
🌑 Cast this spell on the New Moon to welcome the lunar cycle that begins with the best intentions. Click here to learn more about Moon Phases and Magic.
Gratitude Salt Spell: Attract More Good Luck in the New MoonDifficulty: Easy
Attract Good Luck by promoting Gratitude with a simple candle ritual. This New Moon spell for Luck can be done really at any time and it is totally Wiccan-safe Witchcraft.
1 white candle
7 red rose petals (dried or fresh)
How to cast the spell
- Place a dish on your altar.
- Take a handful of salt and make a circle with it on the dish.
- Place 7 petals of a red rose also in a circle, on top of the salt.
- In the center of the dish, light a white candle.
- Sit, breathe slowly and relax. Visualize all the paths in your life clearing and all the doors opening for you.
- Give thanks for your good luck and fortune with this chant:
- Empty your mind and meditate for 10 minutes. Focus on how you will be able to see and find all the opportunities around you.
- For seven days, repeat this same ritual, using the same ingredients and candle. On the last day, let it go out on its own.
- 🖨️ Find a printable version of this spell recipe below!