How to fully cleanse a house of negative energy and spirits? With a deep spiritual cleanse! Try this Wiccan cleansing spell to bring extra protection to your home and mind. If you’ve been feeling that there are negative energies attached to you, it’s probably time to get rid of them. Renew the vibrations at home 🔃 with this easy yet powerful house cleansing spell.
Why this Spell Works
Shamans all across the Americas have used the cleansing and purifying powers of these ingredients. Palo Santo and Sage (Salvia). They are still used today during sessions of purification of the soul – like those of Ayahuasca and Temascal – in order to help the participants relax and focus.
Note that this is a different ritual which uses some of the same ingredients:
- Palo Santo 🔥 is typically burned to balance energies. It helps control diseases caused by stress, promoting peace and harmony. Its aroma sets the perfect mood for moments of meditation and contemplation.
- Sage 🌿 is used as an incense to cleanse and purify energies. Its smoke has disinfectant properties and it is used to invoke Wisdom.
‘Pure Light’: House & Spirit Cleansing SpellDifficulty: Easy
A Spirit Cleansing Spell that can be cast at home to remove negative energies, or on a person to clean the aura. Banish negative energies with sage or palo santo chanting a simple Wiccan-friendly spell.
1 Palo Santo stick
1 Sage stick
1 white candle
Your cauldron or a large ashtray
How to cast the spell
- Get your altar ready by placing the white candle next to your cauldron.
- Light a stick of Palo Santo and once it’s burning, place it inside the cauldron.
- Now light a sage bundle and place it in the cauldron too.
- As the smoke is rising, light the white candle and chant this prayer:
- Sing it or whisper it, but focus on inviting benevolent energies that will offer protection to your home.
- Keep chanting it as many times as you like. If you need to, re-light the incense sticks and let the smoke fill the room.
- Meditate and when you’re ready, blow out the candle. Or let it go out on its own but don’t let it burn unattended.
- 🖨️ Scroll down to find a printable spell recipe!
- Practice Candle Safety
The new positive energies will clear away all envy, bad moods, and ill intentions. ✨
Use this spell if you’re moving and would like to attract some good luck and positive energies by cleansing the new home 🏠 Or cast this spell if you feel stagnant energy in your house and feel it’s time for a home cleansing and blessing of your house and aura.
Burning Palo Santo
Is black smoke normal? Why won’t Palo Santo stay lit? These and other questions answered:
What herbs are used for spiritual cleansing?
Learn about the spiritual properties of herbs in the Green Witch Video Course 🌿 It’s a free course which includes:
Spiritual cleansing home herbs (for incense, bath, oils):
Common purifying incenses are: Frankincense, Copal, Myrrh, Dragon’s Blood and Benzoin.
Tap to Pin it!
Print this Spell Recipe 📄
Log in to download these pages or explore the free printable grimoire pages. This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows.
Sign in to Spells8 and become part of a new and exciting experience!