Inner beauty spells are great for any lunar time, and this herbal bath will give you a boost of self-love very easily! The first step: Turn off your phone until tomorrow. Now it’s time to clear your mindset and spend some time with yourself. If you hate the idea of being alone with your own thoughts, that’s a clear sign that you need to work on improving your relationship with yourself. After all, if you can’t enjoy your own company, who else will?
How this Spell Works
- Cinnamon is a very cozy ingredient, it will fill you up with warmth and healing energies. Besides its popular use in love spells, it has many other Green Witchcraft uses.
- Rose petals 🌹 will give you the loving strength you need to become more accepting of your virtues and vices.
- I’ve included a positive affirmation chant for self-confidence, and of course you can light some more candles for extra light, or add your own essences to the mix.
Renewal Bath Spell: Self-Love & Spiritual AcceptanceDifficulty: Easy
Positive affirmation chant with Wiccan intentions for renewal, self-love, and spiritual acceptance. Take this Magical bath, let go and start anew.
1 white candle
8 rose petals (fresh or dried)
2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder
How to cast the spell
- Pour 4 cups of water into a pot and place it on a stovetop over high heat.
- Add the rose petals and cinnamon.
- When it starts to boil turn off the heat. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a quick shower to clean your body and then fill the tub with warm water.
- Light a white candle and add the mixture of rose petals and cinnamon to the water.
- As you pour the water over your body and face, think about the reasons why your heart is aching. Not just what others might have done to you, but also look at the way you have treated yourself.
- Apologize to yourself and ask that all negative thoughts go away. Focus on what your emotions are trying to tell you. Analyze your fears because they will guide you to what you need to do.
- Say the following chant:
- Relax for a while and when you are ready, get out of the tub and do what you enjoy the most.
- 🖨️ Scroll down to find a printable spell recipe!
Whether it’s listening to music, reading a book, drawing, or even having a snack; it’s important that you can enjoy time alone once in a while. If you can’t find anything fun to do after taking the bath, try cleaning and organizing your room or apartment. Or focus and think of a new project that you could start on your own. Self-love and self-validation can become effortless when you stay busy.
Remember that empowerment and self-esteem go hand in hand. If you want to have full control of your future self, then it’s time to forgive all your past mistakes and move on.