This magickal brew will clear your mind & leave you more focused and centered. Make this tea on a Full Moon. 🌕
Why this Spell Works
- Ginger is used in moon magic and is known for its healing, calming and warming properties.
- Unlike many other plants, Jasmine blooms only at night, hence the nicknames ‘Moonlight on the grove’ and ‘Queen of the night’. As such, jasmine became deeply associated with the Moon 🌕, lunar magic, dream magic, and purity.
- Mint is used to aid in concentration and focus as well as dream work 😴. It is known to bring inner calm and and clarity.
Full Moon Lunar Elixir
This magickal brew will clear your mind & leave you more focused and centered. Make this tea on a Full Moon.
2 cups of water
1 teaspoon sliced ginger root
1 teaspoon jasmine leaves
1 teaspoon peppermint leaves
- Add the herbs to your teapot and steep in boiling water. Allow it to brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain into a mug and add honey.
- Go outside or near a window with your tea and repeat:
“Bright Moon Goddess who is eternal and wise.
Grant me your wisdom and strength on this beautiful night.
Blessings and health to all and calmness to me.
These words are spoken, so mote it be!”
- Calmly enjoy your tea.
- 🖨️Scroll down to find a printable version of this spell
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Find more printable grimoire pages.
Tap to Pin It!
Related Spells, Potions and Forum Topics
There are typically 12 Full Moon Names given in one calendar year. SilverBear shares the names and meanings behind them in this forum post.
This Full Moon Oil is a creative alternative to Moon Water. Use it to anoint candles, tools, amulets, your home or yourself! You can even add a splash to your bath to fill it with powerful Full Moon energy!
Browse our collection of Full Moon Spells including the Essential Candle Wish Spell.