First of all, you don’t need to be Catholic or even Christian to do this ritual. It’s a simple prayer and meditation to remove jealousy and envy from the workplace. You can change the words and images to match your own religious beliefs. Protect yourself and avoid conflict from spreading at your job by opening roads to a more positive environment.
To cast this ritual in its original form, you can get a scapular medal that has the figure of Jesus or Mary on it. If you can’t find one, use any religious pictures or portraits that you have around at home.
Catholic Ritual & Prayer to Stop Jealousy at WorkDifficulty: Easy
Banish jealousy and envy at work with a simple candle prayer. This spell can be used to handle conflicts at work, removing envy and bringing protective energies.
1 white candle
How to cast the spell
- Light a white candle on your altar.
- Hold the medal in your hands and a few fresh sage leaves on your other hand.
- Say the following prayer once:
- Let the candle burn as you visualize a protective shield around you and inside your medal. Let it burn all the way as you meditate or pray.
- Blow out the candle and throw all remains away.
- Wear this medal around your neck. Every time you enter your workplace, touch it with your right hand, asking Jesus and Mary that you will have their protection on this day to keep all the bad energies away.
- 🖨️ Scroll down to find a printable spell recipe.
You can do this every month or week as a regular ritual for protection. Or you could cast the spell every day if you’re going through a lot of stress at work.
Remember that Christian rituals and spells can be a healthy component of your practice as an Eclectic Witch or Wiccan. Being open to all spiritual paths in a respectful manner is always favorable. Use this spell against envy as it is or re-write it for your own purposes. Try it and let me know how it worked for you!