Why this Spell Works
- Ceres is a very ancient goddess, she was popular among Romans but also even before that. Her name comes from an Indo-European word meaning ‘to grow’. She was venerated as the goddess of agriculture and fertility. The word “cereal” comes from her name.
- Demeter was her Greek equivalent. In Greek mythology, she gifted people with the ability to grow crops and pick the fruits of their labor. Before agriculture, people would depend on hunting to survive, which wasn’t very easy.
▶️ ‘Demeter & Ceres’: Wiccan Chant to Get your Dream JobDifficulty: Easy
A Wiccan spell for job searchers that evokes the Powers of Ceres and Demeter. We will call upon them to help you get your dream job with a simple ritual and chant.
what you’ll need
1 green candle
1 incense stick (lavender or rose)
how to cast the spell
- Get comfortable in your sacred space – your altar – or the place where you will carry out this ritual. It’s important that you can be relaxed and nobody will disturb you.
- Light the incense and the green candle next to each other on your altar. Place your resume in a safe place on your altar (do not burn it!)
- Sit down and breathe slowly. Let go of all thoughts and try to find some inner peace. Start by emptying your mind as you watch the candle flame, this way you will be able to focus on the visualization.
- Visualize yourself clearly doing the work that you are looking for: Performing the tasks of this position, interacting with people, working from home, or whatever it is, picture it in great detail. Spend a few minutes focusing and keep visualizing.
- Chant the following Wiccan prayer once:
- Keep meditating for a few more minutes and then snuff out the candle. Leave the incense burning.
- Go to sleep staying with these feelings of empowerment and abundance.
- Repeat it the next day with a new insence stick, re-lighting the same candle and using the same chant. Do this every night until the candle is out. Then discard everything.
- To dispose of the materials you used, bury them in a garden or flowerpot. You can also throw them away in the compost or regular trash can, saying “Thank you for your help“.
- 🖨️ Scroll down to find a printable version of this spell recipe.
Now get out there and hand out some resumes. You can also use this spell for work as a mantra by repeating the Wiccan chant several times, or modify the ritual in any way to suit your own needs. For example, change the words if you already had an interview and know exactly what kind of job you are going to get. Use your creativity and powers of visualization to manifest exactly what you want!
Combine this Spell with Daily Devotionals
What is the best time to cast career spells?
Start casting this spell at night. Ideally, right before going to bed. The perfect time to do so would be during the Waxing Crescent Moon and on a Sunday night. But you can try it during any other times too.
I don’t have incense, are there any alternatives?
Yes! You can use dried herbs instead: Add some ground cinnamon in a cup or in a small dish on your altar while you cast the spell.
What do I do with the candle after the spell is cast?
To dispose of the candle you used, bury them in a garden or flowerpot. You can also throw it away in the compost or regular trash can, saying “Thank you for your help”.
What can I use to replace candles in a spell?
If you can’t light candles, consider getting a flameless candle or LED candle. You may also simply watch a video with a candle burning, like this one. You can replace incense by diffusing essential oils or even a perfume.
Tap to Pin it!
Print this Spell Recipe 📄
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Log in to download it or find free printable grimoire pages.
Sign in to spells8 and become part of a new and exciting experience