Are you looking for a way to protect yourself from negative energies, hexes, and curses? Protection spells are an essential part of any spiritual practice, especially if you are new to Wicca or practicing witchcraft. If you’re just getting started, protection spells are perfect for beginners! This particular spell introduces a daily ritual for protection that you can incorporate into your everyday life.
An Easy Daily Protection Ritual
It is easy to feel vulnerable and uncertain with the changes in our lives that arise every day. To evoke a feeling of comfort, protection, and understanding, creating a simple chant or spell can be an accessible and powerful way of connecting with our own inner strength and wisdom.
This simple protection ritual gives us the opportunity to pause, reflect, reset, and rebalance ourselves. We can invite protection beyond that of mere physical safety. Instead, we can invoke a sense of emotional security no matter what happens during the course of a day.
You Will Need
- An item to use as a protective amulet. This can be a wooden token with the Algiz rune carved on it, a sigil you’ve designed yourself, or any symbol of protection, such as a pentacle, Hamsa, or the Eye of Horus. You may also use a crystal with protective properties, such as black tourmaline, obsidian, amethyst, malachite, or even clear quartz that you’ve programmed for this intention.
- A pen/pencil and a piece of paper (even your Notes app will do!)
How To Cast A Protection Ritual
How To Use Your Protection Amulet
Once you have created your amulet, you can activate it at any time by saying your affirmation phrase and carrying your amulet with you. This can become a daily ritual if you so choose, stating your affirmation as you don a necklace with a pendant for protection. If you don’t favor jewelry, you can bless a small crystal to carry in your pocket or car.
More Protective Magic For Beginners
- Create wards or sigils of protection to place in and around your home. This may be as simple as a mirror placed on your windowsill facing outward to reflect negative intentions back to their sender.
- It’s also important to protect yourself on the physical plane! If you were to put up protections and then go about your life without changing your actions, this would not only be unwise but also show a lack of intention in regard to your spell.
- For protection around your home, you can place a protective amulet, horseshoe, or besom above the frame of your front door to deter unwanted spirits from entering.
Protection spells are just one of the many ways to experience the power within yourself and feel secure and safe. The initial steps of casting a protection spell may seem daunting but with practice, they become second nature. Additionally, it’s important to keep in mind that there are simple everyday protection rituals you can engage in, like meditation or visualization, which bring their own level of security. Maintaining self-awareness and being mindful of the tools you have at your disposal are key components of crafting an effective protection spell and ritual. With focus and dedication, anyone can learn how to cast a protection spell effectively and frequently that will aid you on your journey to higher self-development.
More Protection Magick
Here at Spells8, we have crafted many rituals and spells revolving around protection. Keep reading to learn more about protection spells and protection magick!
Spiritual Protection Witch Bottle
Bottles and jar spells can been used to ward off evil spirits, but also as powerful amulets. This protection jar uses ingredients that will reinforce your spiritual connection with your divinity or Goddess.
Read More »
*Spells8 members only
Protection Herbs and Spices for Jars and Spells
Herbs and spices have always had a special place in the Witch’s Apothecary. The use of herbs dates back thousands of years and has been an indispensable part of human evolution.
Protection Colors: What are the Best Colors for Protection?
Colors are powerful tools that can be used to direct a flow of energy, create change, and evoke certain intentions. At their core, colors hold a specific energetic frequency that allows them to transmute the energy they’re in contact with.
Thank you so much for this detailed article on how to enchant your amulets/jewelry! It helped and I finally found a detailed spell using the resources that I have. I enchanted all my jewelry! 🙂
That’s amazing to hear, Elizabeth!