Recite this quick rhyming chant to invoke Earth 🌱, Air 💨, Fire 🔥 and Water 💧 before beginning your rituals and spell work.
How this Spell Works
- Call on the element Earth by acknowledging your crystals, the element Air by the breeze from an open window, the element Fire by the flame of your candle and the element Water by your chalice/bowl of water.
Elemental Invocation Chant
Recite this quick rhyming chant to invoke Earth, Air, Fire and Water before beginning your rituals and spell work.
A chalice or bowl of water
An open window
- Light your candle.
- Rub your hands together and hold your crystal to transfer warmth to it.
- Dip your fingers into the water.
- Take 3 deep breaths of fresh air and look into the candle flame as you chant:
“Crystals of earth, candles with flame
An open window from whence the air came.
Droplets of water, from the sky they fell.
All of the elements are here in this spell!“
- Repeat the chant as many times as you want and when you are ready begin your rituals.
- 🖨️Scroll down to find a printable version of this spell
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Find more printable grimoire pages.
Tap to Pin It!
Related Spells and Lessons
How to call the Quarters into your circle with an easy Wiccan ritual. Call the elemental energies of the four corners, cast your spell and finally release the quarters.
Casting a circle of protection is a very simple way to create a safe space. You can do it before casting a spell, before going into meditation, or whenever you feel the need for a bit of extra protection.
The Witches’ Rune is a traditional chant, used to raise the cone of power. This is a way to raise energy for spells and other ritual workings, whether in a group or as a solitary practitioner.