Here’s a simple tea ritual that you can do every morning and will prepare you to face a new day full of bright energy and hope. With this mindful morning tea ceremony, you can tune into the present moment and make the first thought of the day a positive one.
‘Morning Tea’: Daily Ritual & Self-Love SpellDifficulty: Easy
Enjoy a daily morning ritual with some Tea Magick. Now all Witches can cast a tea spell easily, blessing their potion with a Wiccan chant or meditation.
Your favorite morning tea
How to cast the spell
- Put the kettle on.
- Turn off all phones and alarms, find a comfortable chair.
- While you wait for the water to boil, take a deep breath and release the air with a sound.
- Place your hands on your lap and empty your mind.
- Once the water is boiling, add a tea bag to your mug, pour over the hot water and stir briefly.
- Let it sit for 3 minutes. Close your eyes and say:
- Sip your tea with a mindful attitude. Focus on the taste, the temperature, the aroma, and keep observing your breathing and what thoughts come to your mind. Let them go.
- Once you’re done, give thanks for the tea, and for the day that begins.
- 🖨️ Scroll down to find a printable spell recipe.
Best Teas for a Morning Ritual 🍵
- Black tea: If you’re looking for a caffeine boost like with coffee, an English Breakfast tea on an empty stomach will give you all the energy you need to wake up. Black tea stimulates the central nervous system, helping you start the day sharp and alert.
- Matcha is a caffeinated tea with a relaxing effect. It contains caffeine like all green tea, but it kicks in smoothly due to its content of L-theanine, a relaxing counterweight to the more nervous effects of caffeine.
- Yerba Mate is the most popular breakfast drink in Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay due to its many positive effects in the body. Among them, it reduces appetite, improves the cardiovascular system, regulates cholesterol and promotes the cognitive function. With a similar caffeine content to that of green tea, you may experience a mellow buzz.