St. Expedite or Saint Expeditus was the commander of a Roman legion who defended the Empire during the invasions of Barbarian tribes. He was martyred as a Christian and his cult started in the eighteenth century in Sicily, where he was venerated as the patron saint of merchants and navigators. He is also venerated as protector of young people, students, sick people, helps with work, money, and family problems, and in court cases.
Start this ritual on a Sunday morning. It’s really simple and very effective. We will make a simple request through a prayer, so that he makes “money rain” upon us. If you don’t have an amulet, stamp or image of St Expedite, find one online and print it.
Money Rain Spell with a Catholic Candle PrayerDifficulty: Easy
Simple Catholic Money Prayer with a white candle offering to Saint Expedite. His power can help you attract money and abundance whether you’re a Christian, Wiccan or other.
How to cast the spell
- Fill the chalice or cup with salt and place it on your altar.
- Place the image of St. Expedite inside the cup so that part of it is touching the salt.
- Light the white candle.
- Focus on the image of the Saint for a minute, cross yourself and say the following prayer:
- Let the candle burn all the way without leaving the room.
- Keep the image of Saint Expedite in your wallet, along with a pinch of salt. Throw away the rest of the salt and the remains of candle wax.
- 🖨️ Scroll down to find a printable spell recipe.