Here is a harmonizing anointing oil recipe which you can use to anoint candles, yourself, in a bath, amulets or whatever is calling to you! Your magic is there, don’t be afraid to use it creatively.
Why this Spell Works
- Anointing oils aid us with a symbolic aspect, which enhances the desired results of our spell work. Anointing oils and their use in magic date back for centuries! Many religions use anointing oils for various reasons. Can be used for blessings, healing, spiritual work and more.
- The Herbs listed here each have their own magical properties which, combined with your intention, will aid in attracting harmonious energies.
- Gold glitter – The energy of gold can be used to balance the energy fields and to assist one in the elimination of ego conflicts. Gold has been said to attract happiness; to provide composure and stabilize the emotional system. It may even help to amplify positive feelings. It can help clear negativity from the chakras. Also, glitter is fun!
Harmonizing Oil: For Love, Peace and Harmony
This anointing oil is for inner peace and can be used for blessings, healing and spiritual work. Anoint candles, yourself, add to a bath or a amulet. Do not take internally.
Sealable glass bottle or jar
Olive Oil (or other carrier)
- Herbs (and their relevant qualities)
Jasmine – love
Bay leaf – healing, protection and success
Roses – love, uplifting
Lavender – happiness, purification
Hibiscus – love, protection
- Light some Sage or Palo Santo.
- Pick up your glass jar, fan it with the smoke as you say:
“With this smoke I cleanse this object
of all negative or harmful energy
so that I may use it for my highest good.
So, it is said, so shall it be.”
- Add all the herbs, the glitter, and then the oil.
- Shake it well.
- Take in how all the herbs mingle together to create a beautiful harmonizing energy.
- Hold it at your heart center and thank all the plant spirits that gave you their energy to make this beautiful harmonizing oil!
That’s it! You now have a powerful harmonizing oil ready for use.
- Scroll down to find a printable version of this spell
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Log in to download it or find free printable grimoire pages and lunar worksheets.
Tap to Pin it!
Sign in to Spells8 and become part of a new and exciting experience