Dab a drop of Divination Oil on your forehead (between your eyebrows) to help open your Third Eye for meditation or divination work. This oil can also be used to anoint candles or for sigil work.
Why this Spell Works
- The Herbs and Spices listed here each have their own magical properties which, combined with your intention, will aid in enhancing your natural abilities.
- Purple candles are used for meditation, spiritual development and contacting the spiritual world.
- Anointing oils aid us with a symbolic aspect, which enhances the desired results of our spell work. Anointing oils and their use in magic date back for centuries! Many religions use anointing oils for various reasons. They can be used for blessings, healing, spiritual work and more.
Divination Oil: Enhance your Psychic Powers
Make your own Divination Oil with any combination of the following herbs to open your Third Eye and enhance your Psychic Powers.
Vitamin E oil
- Suggested Herbs (and their relevant qualities)
Bay leaves – enhances psychic powers, ensures victory and success
Cinnamon – raises clairvoyant energies, success, power, communication
Cloves – boosts confidence, improves mental awareness, aids meditation
Dandelion flower petals – aid in spirit communication, divination and mediation
Hibiscus – aids divination work
Jasmine – helps with prophetic dreaming and astral travel, moon connection
Lemon balm – great for meditation, may induce prophetic dreams, aids in astral journeys
Oregano – encourages psychic dreams and communication
Rue – assists with developing second sight and encourages psychic abilities
Thyme – enhances psychic abilities, can aid in communication with the Fae
White Rose – enhances spiritual powers, connection to the moon, divination
Wormwood – enhances meditation, encourages psychic dreams and astral travel
Yarrow – aids divination, cleanses third eye
- Add the dry ingredients to a clean glass jar or bottle, thanking each ingredient for its helpful qualities.
- Top it up with your base oil – in this case we’ve used Olive oil, however Grapeseed oil or Almond oil make good alternatives.
- Add a few drops of Vitamin E oil to preserve it.
- Seal the bottle and give it a good shake.
- Light a purple candle. Place any crystals you find helpful next to it e.g. Labradorite
- Meditate with your new oil, asking for clarity, increased psychic abilities, expanded awareness and inner wisdom.
- Give it a good shake every few days for the next month and it should be good to go!
- Place a drop of Divination Oil on your Third Eye
- Hold the bottle and look into the flame of a candle anointed with the oil while you chant:
“Open my eyes
Open my mind
The truth that I seek
Help me to find.“
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Log in to download it or find free printable grimoire pages.
Tap to Pin it!
Sign in to Spells8 and become part of a new and exciting experience
Discover your Wiccan path