If you are feeling distressed or demoralized and need a spiritual and physical boost, try a healing and relaxing salt bath. Heavy, stagnant energies can make it difficult to move forward in life. Getting rid of these spiritual burdens allows your life to flow in a more healthy, happy and optimistic way. 🌸
Why this Bath Recipe Works
- Since ancient times, Salt has been used for purifying purposes to effectively cleanse negative energies and to repel all disturbing entities.
- 🌿 Lavender has relaxing and antiseptic properties. Romans used it in rituals and as offerings for their gods because they knew about its healing properties. It has helped people in spiritual healing, releasing personal blockages and also to face fears. Watch this video lesson to learn more about Lavender.
‘Spirit Delight’: Cleansing Bath with Salt & Essential OilsDifficulty: Easy
Cleansing and healing spiritual bath with salt and essential oil for removing negative energies easily. Learn how to use spiritual bath salts with the power of a renewing bath spell chant.
Coarse salt (Sea salt, Epsom salt)
Lavender essential oil
How to take the spiritual cleansing bath
- Add 1 cup of salt to a hot bath. Don’t add bubbles or soap to the water.
- Add 10 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Swish with your hand to help dissolve the salt grains.
- Get in the water. Relax and soak for 20-30 minutes while you gain the soothing and healing benefits of salt and lavender.
- Chant this prayer as many times as you want for spiritual cleansing:
- Visualize all your problems, concerns, and things that distress you vanishing and disappearing.
- Get out of the tub and let the water take away the salt along with all negative energies.
- Let the air dry your body or gently press a towel without rubbing your skin.
- 🖨️ Scroll down to find a printable spell recipe.