Use this oil to bless or consecrate tools, candles and ingredients. For home protection🏠 you can make symbols with it on the doors of the house – for example, a pentagram. ⭐
Why this Spell Works
- The Essential oils listed here each have their own magical properties which, combined with your intention, will aid in attracting positive and purifying energies. 😇
- Anointing oils aid us with a symbolic aspect, which enhances the desired results of our spell work. Anointing oils and their use in magic date back for centuries! Many religions use anointing oils for various reasons. They can be used for blessings, healing, spiritual work and more.
Use this oil to bless or consecrate tools, candles and ingredients. For home protection you can make symbols with it on the doors of the house – for example, a pentagram.
Small dark glass bottle with cap
1/8 cup Carrier oil e.g. Olive, Grapeseed, Sunflower, Argan, Coconut, Jojoba, Rosehip
- Essential oils (and their relevant qualities)
5 drops Sandalwood or Cedarwood – Cleansing and Protection
2 drops Camphor – Spiritual Cleanings, Purification, Eliminates Harmful and Intrusive Energies.
1 drop Orange – Love, Divination, Luck and Money
1 drop Patchouli – Love, Lust, Self-Confidence, Protection, Break Jinxes
- Find a jar, bottle or small container that you like for its looks or for having a special meaning for you. It must have a lid that closes well and doesn’t leak.
- Make sure the container is clean and pour the carrier oil directly into it.
- Add the essential oils using the proportions indicated above. As you blend the oils, visualize your intent. Take in the aroma. Know that this oil is sacred and magical!
- Light Sage, Palo Santo, Frankincense, Cinnamon or another purifying incense.
- Ask for the plant spirit blessing, for example:
“I ask that the plant spirit of Palo Santo please infuse this space with blessings.”
- Pick up the jar, fan it with smoke as you say:
“With this smoke I cleanse this object
of all negative and harmful energy
so that I may use it for my highest good.
So it is said, so it shall be.”
- 🖨️Scroll down to find a printable version of this spell
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Log in to download it or find free printable grimoire pages.
Tap to Pin it!
Sign in to Spells8 and become part of a new and exciting experience