A great protection spell if you feel you are being bullied by someone. 👁️🗨️ This spell of White Magic will stop the bullies in their tracks, whether it’s in the workplace, school or in your family.
Why this Spell Works
- Using a glass jar, we will make a Witch Bottle. Traditionally, these bottles were buried under the threshold or hidden up in a chimney to keep negative people and spirits away from the home.
- Vinegar has been traditionally used for protection and getting rid of enemies, as is the case with Four Thieves Vinegar.
- Mint 🌿 will provide with good luck, it’s main uses are money, healing, strength, augmenting power, luck, and for safe travels.
Bully-Be-Gone! Spell to Stop Bullying
Protect yourself from the attacks of a bully with an Anti-bullying jar spell.
Screw cap bottle (e.g. an old pickle jar)
2 tbsp Vinegar (any kind: brown, white wine, red or cider)
How to cast the spell
- Take the glass jar and hold it between your hands. Visualize the person leaving you in peace and doing no harm to you.
- Say out loud:
“(Person’s name), you will bully and intimidate me no more!”
- Add the vinegar and a few pinches of dried mint.
- Place the lid on your jar and shake vigorously as you repeat this spell 9 times: “Venom, viciousness and vileness be gone!”
- Open the lid, pour the contents down the drain under hot running tap water. Visualize all the vileness going down the drain with it.
- Wash out the bottle thoroughly and say:
“(Person’s name), your power over me is gone. I am safe from harm. I am no longer troubled by you and I am free. No more will you distress me.”
- Throw the bottle away. Or if you want to keep it be sure to cleanse it thoroughly. You do not want this energy carried into your next spell for this jar.
- 🖨️ Scroll down to find a printable version of this spell
Repeat this spell whenever you feel your fear returning.
Are you being bullied at your school?
There are things you can do to keep yourself and the kids you know safe from bullying. From StopBullying.gov
- Treat Everyone with Respect
- What to Do If You’re Bullied
- Protect Yourself from Cyberbullying
- Stand Up for Others
- Get Involved
Banishing can be a very useful part of any Witch’s spiritual cleansing routine. There are several different ways to cast an effective banishment.
One of the most skills we have is being able to feel safe and secure.
Learn the basics of Protection Magic with this collection of candle spells.
When is the best time to cast this spell?
The best day for banishing and dissolving energies is Tuesday, day ruled by Mars and Ares, gods of war; and Saturdays for protection and justice.
Whichever day you choose, the best Lunar phase for a Protection ritual is the Waning Moon, which occurs on the days after the Full Moon.
Why Shake the Jar 9 Times?
Number Nine symbolizes accomplishment and attainment. It represents tenacity and recognizing that the change we seek in the world lies within.
Nine symbolizes completion and fruition.
The star inside the lamppost the Hermit carries has six points, representing one of Solomon’s Seals, a symbol of wisdom.
Number 9 correspondences: Universal love, eternity, faith, Universal Spiritual Laws, the concept of karma, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual awakening, service to humanity, humanitarianism and the humanitarian, light working and lightworkers, leading by positive example, philanthropy and the philanthropist, charity, self-sacrifice, selflessness, destiny, life purpose and soul mission, generosity, a higher perspective, romance, inner-strength, public relations, responsibility, intuition, strength of character.
This vibration has come to serve the world and make it a better place for all to live in. 9 represents human’s ‘earthly lesson’, which is ‘forgiveness’. Number 9 learns selflessness and compassion.
Print this Spell Recipe 📄
This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows. Log in to download it or find free printable grimoire pages.
Tap to Pin it!
Sign in to spells8 and become part of a new and exciting experience